The Lincoln Lawyer (2011)
Directed By – Brad Furman
Starring – Matthew McConaughey, Marisa Tomei, Ryan Phillipe
Genre – Crime, Drama, Thriller, Legal
Run Time – 118 Minutes
Here are the reasons why you should watch ‘The Lincoln Lawyer’
- ‘The Lincoln Lawyer’ is the story about Mick Haller, a lawyer who represents a wealthy man, accused of rape and abuse, to which he vehemently refuses. With the progression of the case, Mick realizes that something about his client is not right.
- Mick Haller is shown to be a lawyer, who typically represents criminals and operates out of the back of a Lincoln car, driven by his trusted aid Earl.
- It’s based on the novel written by Micheal Conelly. The character of Mick Haller is a regular in Conelly’s works, either the main protagonist or as a reference as the ‘Lincoln Lawyer’.
- Matthew McCoughney, who plays the lead character of Mick Haller, became the brand ambassador of the Lincoln Town cars, in 2014.
- Famous Quote – “There’s no client as scary as an innocent man”
Watch the trailer here –